How to change patient behavior via mobile health technology
The cost curve will not bend without behavior change. Health systems must become experts in behavior change in order for patient engagement programs to achieve their aims. Success in a pay-for-quality world may well depend on developing competencies in this area.
Download the free white paper and:
- Learn about the five modifiable behaviors that drive so much healthcare cost
- Understand how patients are subject to two systems of thought -- and how to accommodate them
- Get clarity on the cognitive biases that derail patient success
- See how game mechanics can drive the success of patient-facing software
- Review what healthcare can learn from Weight Watchers